Monday 8 August 2016

Perfect Summer Morning

Jak vypadá mé normální ráno? Určitě ne takhle...
What's my morning routine? Not this one...
English below...


Protože momentálně trávím léto doma na vesnici, můžu si rána udělat přesně taková, jaká si přeji. Jenže, to bych nesměla být líná... Takže ráno se prostě jen válím v posteli, projíždím sociální sítě a když se konečně vyhrabu z peřin, nasypu si müsli do mléka a bezmyšlenkovitě se nasnídám. Což o to, stěžovat si nemůžu, protože bych taky mohla chodit do práce nebo do školy, a na nějaký ranní klid bych mohla úplně zapomenout. Občas je ale fajn si to ráno opravdu zpříjemnit...
A tak jsem si jednou ráno připravila pořádnou snídani a v klidu, bez mobilu, televize, i bez knížky, si ji v pyžamu vychutnala u nás na balkóně. Ten klid a dopolední slunce má vážně něco do sebe a já díky nim měla celý den hned o poznání lepší. 
Jak snídáte vy? Prožíváte hektická rána, nebo raději všechno řešíte v klidu? A jste podobní závisláci (přiznám se), jako já, a máte pořád v ruce telefon, nebo si od sociálních sítí dáte raději pokoj? :)

I'm spending my summer back home in our small village so I can spend my mornings the way I want to. But I'm lazy ... So in the end my morning routine looks like this: waking up and staying in my bed, scrolling through social media and chilling, then I finally get out of bed, pour milk on my müsli and eat it without really thinking of it. I can't complain that my mornings look like this, I could also be working or going to school and morning would be really different then. But it's nice to make it different sometimes...
So I prepared big breakfast one morning and made it as relaxing as possible. I didn't use my phone and only focused on eating and enjoying peace and morning sun in my pyjamas on our balcony. I have to admit that this summer idylic really made my whole day better. 
How do you spend your mornings? Are they relaxing or do you spend it rushing to wherever you're going? Are you as addicted as I am (jup, I admit that) and you spend morning and breakfast with phone in your hand or do you rather enjoy your food without it? :)


When it comes to perfect moments you could also like my other article: Unforgettable Moments - Ales Stenar

9 comments:

  1. at the moment i'm trying to keep a routine but i do treat myself making sure to have a cup of tea and do the things i want rather than need to first :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to have a morning routine, but things are different depending on the day and when I decided to go to sleep, ha!

    -Marie
    www.thatdarlinmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dreamy dreamy set up! I'm trying to be consistent with my morning routine :)
    xo,
    Maca
    www.heymaca.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow !!! nice post. I loved it
    Well, I am a new blogger and just started writing and wanna be you professional bloggers...Please support me by following my blog and by giving a look to my posts. I'l be very glad

    http://diylifehacks065.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This spot looks so relaxing to be in for a morning cup of coffee and breakfast

    ReplyDelete
  6. Máš určitě pravdu, občas by něco takového měl udělat každý :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Máš určitě pravdu, občas by něco takového měl udělat každý :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect post as usual :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete